1.04.2009

Season's Greetings!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your holidays...I can't believe it's officially back to reality now, a full week of work - ouch!

Over the next week or so you are probably going to see a lot of new changes at both www.efphotographs.com and my blog. My new website is up and running as we speak and has a couple of new features. You can now purchase prints from your session as well as a photobook.

I must tell you that for 2009 my prices have gone up a little to $125 for up to 4 people. All information can be found on my site.

Also, my blog is going to have a brand new look to it. That should, with any luck, be up by the end of the week. I'm excited!

Well I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2009! In the words of The Who's Tommy - "I've got a feeling '09 is going to be a good year."

1 comments:

Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Happy New Year, Ericha! Just subscribed to your blog :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP